2022 Domaine Riffault Sancerre Rose Cortem a Batis Loire France
- The Riffault family has been winegrowers for multiple generations.
- The vineyard is located on steep slopes offering good exposure.
- This Sancerre comes from vines averaging 25 years in age.
- Serve this wine between 10° & 11°C or 50° – 52°F.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Pinot Noir
The grapes are manually sorted prior to placing them into the press. Vinification in stainless steel vats. Short aging of 3 months.
The nose offers fresh scents of peaches and candies enhanced by a hint of methol minerality. The salivating and lemony finish perfectly complements the beautiful acidity of this wine, with notes of strawberry on a background of citrus and melon.