Glengyle Distillery Kilkerran 'Peat in Progress' Heavily Peated Single Malt Scotch Whisky Campbeltown Scotland

$109.99 USD

Distiller Notes
This is the second batch of Kilkerran's Heavily Peated expression – termed 'Peat in Progress' – and has been crafted with 55% ex-bourbon casks and the remaining 45% ex-sherry casks. Bottled at a natural cask strength of 58.6% abv, this expression has been released as a limited edition while Campbeltown's Glengyle distillery waits for its peated stocks to come to full maturity.

Nose: Citrus, vanilla, rhubarb and custard with delicate peat smoke.

Palate: Apple pie drizzled with salted caramel sauce and a healthy dose of peat.

Finish: Long and creamy with lingering fruity peat smoke and toasted oak.